Care & Safety
- Each time you burn your candela, ensure the melt pool spreads right to the edge of the glass to avoid the wax 'tunneling'. This is especially important for the first burn.
- As a general rule, burn your candle no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at a time.
- Keep your wicked trimmed to approximately 6 mm, and ensure the melt pool is free of trimmings and debris at all times.
- It is recommended that you extinguish the flame with a candle snuffer or wick dipper, as blowing out the flame may cause smoke and taint the lovely aroma you created! Make sure you push the wick back up and that it is centered.
- Keep your candela out of direct sunlight.
- Please take care as containers can become hot to touch. Never leave your burning candela unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT burn your candela to the very bottom, as this could cause the container to crack. Leave a cm or so of wax. You can contact La Candela for a refill of the same scent, or try out a new one!